Navigating your health care can be a complex and intimidating process…but it doesn’t have to be. OptiMed Specialty Pharmacy partners with you every step of the way and functions as the link between you, your physician and health insurance provider to create a simple, convenient and effective treatment plan.
Our staff investigates your prescription and health care insurance benefits so there are no surprises when it comes to treatment costs. We are here as a resource – not just a supplier of your medication – and offer a variety of benefits:
- Financial Support & Advocacy Services
- Medication & Disease Education and Training
- Customizable Patient-Centric Management Programs
- Refill Reminders
- Prior Authorizations
- Free Overnight Delivery
- Free Shipping
Travel Health Clinic
Our Travel Health Clinic provides preventive health services to patients traveling internationally. We work closely with you to create a comprehensive travel health plan and assessment that includes:
- A comprehensive review of your travel itinerary, medical history, immunization history and prescription and over-the-counter medications and supplements
- Administration of recommended immunizations
- Access to recommended medications for managing common illnesses associated with travel
- Education materials regarding safe practices to minimize the risk of illness and injury
- Maps of the country you are visiting, including maps highlighting disease endemic regions
- Contact information and location of the nearest American consulate/embassy while abroad
- Information on how to obtain international medical insurance coverage and evacuation insurance
To schedule a consultation, simply fill out the travel health form and fax it back to us at 877-326-2856. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to respond back. For more information about our travel health clinic, call 877-232-2857.
OptiMed’s Med-Paks place all of your medications and vitamins together into easy-to-open tear pouches, clearly labeled with the date and time they need to be taken. This simple, convenient medication management solution helps assure that the correct medications are taken at the right time. Our care team proactively monitors your medication refills to ensure you have access to all of your medications, when needed.
Med-Paks reduce the anxiety and stress associated with taking multiple medications and help keep you on track toward better health. For more information, call 877-297-8157.
OptiMed Specialty Pharmacy’s immunization clinic has provided a variety of vaccines to children, adults, and travelers since 1993. We offer the following immunizations:
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A&B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/ Pertussis
- Varicella Zoster (shingles)
- Yellow fever
Prices vary by immunization. Contact us at 877-232-2857 to schedule your vaccination today.
Surgical Prep Kits
OptiMed is the leading specialty pharmacy in the country offering surgical prep kits designed to improve the patient health and surgical experience. OptiMed’s prep kits conveniently include all the medications you’ll need to prepare for your surgery along with an easy-to-follow instruction book. The kits include medications that are proven to promote a faster recovery, reduce the risk of infection, and decrease the risk of surgical complications.
Our goal is to empower patients and provide a better preoperative experience by simplifying everything you need into one kit, avoiding the hassle, guesswork, and confusion involved in locating each individual product separately. For more information, call 877-232-2857.